Sep 3, 2009

Poison Ivy

I did a sort of LOTN with MAC Teal, MAC Mineralize Fresh Green and Nyx Jade:


This somehow reminds me of the lovely Anastasia from Lipsticks and Lightsabers , so this one is for her *g*

Today I also read a review of Batman: Arkham Asylum game, and there was a picture of Poison Ivy. I was inspired, and decided to do a look based on Poison Ivy.

Here it is:

And close up of the makeup:

I think this was more stailing than makeup, but anyway.


  1. Hi Jangsara! What lashes did you use in the Poison Ivy look, thier amazing.

  2. Hi CanDe Faces!
    Lashes are from a finnish store called cybershop: They sell them as their own, so I have no idea where to get them outside Finland :/

  3. Simply divine! The lashes are gorgeous :P

  4. Absolutely wonderful, love that look! :o

  5. I was just admiring the look when I saw you linked to me, haha! And oh my god, that Poison Ivy look is insane! I love it.

    Greengreengreen <3<3<3

  6. Gorgeous!!!!! Im so doing this for halloween!!