Who is Jangsara?
- 26 at the moment, I'm born 26th of May,1985.
- From Finland, city called Järvenpää to be exact.
Where did you study makeup/ photography/ photoediting?
- I didn't. I'm 100 % self taught.
How did you get so good at doing makeup?
- Tough question, as I'm still not sure if I myself consider myself "good". I always try to do better, and maybe that's the reason I am the way I am right now. And of course it has taken me lots of practice.
Camera / Equipment info
What camera do you use?
- I use Canon EOS 50D, with basic objective (18-200mm), x4 macro lens and ring flash adapter. And Canon Speedlite 430EX II external flash.
What kind of lights do you use to take your photos?
- Light of my computer screen mainly :D Natural light is best, but when it's not available, I use basic ceiling lights. That's why I use the ring flash.
What program do you use to edit your pictures?
- Believe it or not, I'm using ancient version of Paint Shop Pro, version 7 to be exact. I've been using it for years now, I know it completely, and I'm too lazy to learn a new program ;D
Makeup related questions
What brushes do you use?
- Mainly Sigma's brushes, but I have few others too, such as foundation brush from Sonia Kashuk, detail brush from Make Up Store, and several eye brushes from MSCHIC that I use.
Where do you get your inspiration?
- Everywhere :D Games, music, books, nature, google image search, fellow bloggers/MUA's, from my head.. Inspiration is everywhere, you just need to see it :P
How do you attach rhinestones/ sequins/ feathers etc. to your face?
- Two words: DUO adhesive. Best lash glue I know.
How to contact you?
- I'm pretty active on my Facebook page, but if you want to send me mail, my mail address is jangsara(a)gmail.com
Where do you buy your _______?
- I'm frequently asked where do I buy my _insert product/item here_. Since I do quite a lot of reviews for companies, I don't have to buy a lot of makeup, but if you're interested in the online shops I use, check out my "where does she buy all that stuff" -page.