Products, in order where used:
1. Primer (whole lid)
2. Apply red shadow (Lime Crime Fly Dragon Fly) to whole lid and to lower lashline
3. Then black shadow (Sugarpill Bulletproof) to outer corner
4. Then Gold shadow (Sugarpill Goldilux) blended upwards from crease, and to blend the red in lower lashline. You can also add a bit of shimmery yellow shadow to transition part (Lime Crime Goldfish)
5. Gold-toned highlighter (MAC Cloudbound, but MAC Nylon is a fine dupe)
6. Apply some Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy over highlighter, then apply white/ gold glitter (The Body Needs Gold
7. Line your upper lashline and waterline with black
8. Apply Pixie Epoxy over the upper black liner, then apply blue glitter (The Body Needs Holo Blue) ad some Sugarpill Lumi chromalust over it.
10. Finally the eyebrows, use red base (red lip liner, red cream color) and then attach red glitter (The Body Needs Red Glitter) by using Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy .