1. Start with primer
2. Then apply NYX Jumbo pencil Milk to your whole lid, also to lower lashline to give a light base so that the colors really pop.
3. Start applying blue shadow (Sugarpill Afterparty) to above the crease, blend upwards. Leave the crease untouched. Apply blue also to lower lashline.
4. Use Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy as a base to attach blue glitter (The Body Needs Holo Blue) over the shadow.
5. Then apply red shadow to whole lid. Again, use Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy as a base for red glitter (The Body Needs Red Glitter). Make sure the crease is still untouched.
6.Apply white shadow (Sugarpill Tako) to highlight, overlay with Sugarpill Lumi chromalust.
7. Finally use liquid white Illamasqua Scribe liner to define the crease.
8. Line your lower lashline with blue gel liner / pencil (Coastal Scents Sky Blue liner)
9. Add mascara and false lashes (Sugarpill Daydreamer false lashes)