Feb 19, 2012

Tutorial: Young Punk Cinderfella Blue Flames



With my other MAC pieces I also got MAC Cinderfella mineralize eyeshadow, and since I already owned several pieces from the Style Black collection, I made a look using three of the mineralize shadows (Young Punk, Blue Flame and Cinderfella) and one pencil (Petrol Blue, which is gonna be re-promoted in MAC Vera collection ). I posted this look to my facebook fanpage, and  got lot of requests to do tutorial for this, so here we go:

Start with primer:

Then apply MAC Young Punk to inner half of the lid:

Then apply MAC Cinderfella to outer half of the lid:

Line your upper and lower lashline with MAC Petrol Blue pearlglide pencil:

Smudge and intensify the pencil with MAC Blue Flame (I added hint of Young Punk to lower inner corner ):

Then I applied Sugarpill Lumi to highlight, because I'm a bit obsessed with it right now:

Then I applied black liner to waterline and applied black mascara:

And finished the look with Sugarpill's Pixie Bomb false lashes:


Pair example with nude lips (I have MAC Fresh Air lipglass):


18 comments:

  1. Very beautiful shades. I really like this look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. Those are great lashes too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, Style Black <3
    Sadly didn't get the mineral eyeshadows back then, but got one similar to Young Punk in the Venomous Villains collection one year later - But I would still love to have it, just for the name! xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! I have all three MES so I will try this

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice website. Offering terrific thoughts for novices. We have to catch up together with your ideas as there are numerous them. Adhering to by...glymed

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there,Professional defined subject material. Be sure to submit on a regular basis and make us study additional.100 percent pure

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm on the lookout for this sort of form of educational news and i get by means of this site so i'm greatly thankful for you for sharing these an excellent facts.matis paris

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just stumbled upon your web site and it is awesome and incredible! I am also a make-up junkie. :) I am going to you should definitely adhere to youpure fiji

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like IT!! Exciting Perform HUN! need to remark it!! love adore really like like!!! gm collins

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are fantastic! true champion of makeup;)

    ReplyDelete