May 16, 2011

Behind the scenes of Pippi Longstockin

While Finnish hockey team was prepearing to WIN the gold medal, we had some fun with Pippi Longstocking / circus themed photoshoot.
I'll share the official photos when I get them from the photographer, but here's some behind the scenes stuff and blooper pics for you!

Things don't always go as planned...:

...the horse might want to go somewhere else...

..the balloons may want to go with the wind...

I'm not really sure what's going on with these... :D

Horse may want to eat some grass suddenly..

Balloon placement - FAIL

And sometimes even the models have to loosen up a bit:


  1. Haha nice Shoot and great Make-Up! I love horses :)


  2. Once again a great job.

    Please visit my blog to join for sigma brush giveaway

  3. Hey!

    Awesome blog! Im just new to this.

    Just wondering if you check out my blog and become a follower?

    That would be awesome! Thanks

  4. I heart Pippi! Great theme choice for the shoot. The makeup is original and attention-grabbing as always! Great work :)

  5. Aww, I love Pippi! I adored her when I was little, and even though I'm 25, I just recently re-read the books :D Love the shoot!

  6. nice blog....

  7. so colorful and pretty I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

  8. I really love the pictures, but especially the make-up though! =D