LIP KISS collection contains eleven perfect shades from nude to bright red with delicious white chocolate scent. "
I got three shades to try, and I picked Nougat (pearly nude), Venus Red (fuchsia with blue shimmer) amd Mandarin Red (orange red):
First of all, MSCHIC has new logo and style on their packaging:
Glosses also are scented with white chocolate (awesome <3), but the scent isn't too powerful. Texture is nice, not too sticky, but it still lasts nicely long time.
I love Venus Red the most, it's really fresh looking and glossy and it just looks delicious! Mandarin Red is a bit more opaque, great one if you want a hint of color without being too bold. Nougat is really light and glossy and shiny, great if you want nude looking lips without making a statement.
Then the fun part!
Small contest / Giveaway:
- Go to MSCHIC website and choose what color lip kiss you'd like to have.
- Leave a comment under this post with the name of the lip kiss you like the most, and remember to include your email address in case you're the lucky winner!
- You must be a follower of my blog via Google Friend Connect
- Winner will be chosen with Random.org
- Contest is international so anyone can enter!
- Contest is starting NOW and ending 24th of April at 11:59pm GMT.