Jan 12, 2011

Best of 2010

Finally this is ready :D I hope I didn't forget anything crucial :P

Here is my list of the best products of 2010:
  •  Best face brush:
TokiDoki Kabuki

  • Best eyebrush:
Sigma premium travel kit

  • Best lip product:
OCC liptars / Loreal Infallible Star Collection

  • Best Lipstick to go:
NYX Circe

  • Best eyepencil:
Illamasqua Debonair / MAC Undercurrent / MUFE Aqua Pencil 12L

 Best gel eyeliner:
Infallible gel liners / MAC fluidlines

  • Best eyeshadow primer:
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy / Too Faced Shadow Insurance  / MAC paint pots



  • Best loose eyeshadow:
Fyrinnae Hypercool / Sugarpill Goldilux

  • Best pressed eyeshadow:
MAC Handwritten

  • Best mascara:
Fresh Supernova / Dior BlackOut

  • Best palette:
MAC beauties play it cool

  • Best foundation:
Lancome Teint Miracle

  • Best face primer:
MSCHIC Face Canvas / e.l.f mineal infused primer

  • Best highlighter:
Fyrinnae In the Spotlight

  • Best concealer:
mac pro longwear concealer

  • Best powder:
MAC Studio fix

  • Best blush:
MAC blushbaby / Fyrinnae Hypnotize

  • Best nailpolish:
 Illamasqua Boosh / OPI Ink

  • Best new find:

  • Best makeup cleaner:
Cils demasq

  • Most unforgettable makeup product:

Kat von D Tattoo Chronicles Palette

  • Best Brand:


  •  Best blog readers:
YOU ALL! Thank you!


  1. I agree 100% on best foundation :D Love that product so much ♥

    Gotta get Kat von D's stuff as well, it's great to hear they're good.


  2. So agree with the ''best brand'' mention for Sugarpill lol! :) Nice !!! :D

  3. Great post, i have loved reading everybodys best products. xx

  4. I heard Blushbaby is getting discontinued, is this true?!?! If so, I better go get one!

  5. nice products!


  6. Really nice ;) I love Elf face primer and I should really get Pixie Epoxy! :) Wow Handwritten looks fab in that pic ! ;)


  7. Just ordered elf and pixy primers :) cant wait to get them and check are theyre really that good :)

  8. Awsome products! I use the MAC beauties play it cool palette, the colours are just amazing and make me feel like a star! ;)

  9. Really awesome product these are and definitely these are adds more beauty in your face. Really I glad to know about these top products of that year.

  10. Great post, Really awesome brand. Now I want to buy this product, I love all this pictures and Its really makes me crazy about it. Thanks for sharing this content and information with us.