Today I did really classic makeup:
To be honest, I was thinking of participating in the Aguilera contest with this, but oh well, I might as well skip it :P
To achieve this look I used:
Inglot Gel Liner #76 as a base (the white one)
MSCHIC White Gold eyeshadow (lid, highlight)
Inglot 494DS (dark purple) (crease)
Inglot 460DS (brownish) (crease, blending)
Inglot 07 (golden) (blending)
Black liquid eyeliner from WeCareIcon
MAC #34 false lashes
Lips are mix of MSCHIC Vintage lipchic, Gosh Light'n'Shine lipgloss 02, and Lumene dark purple lipliner.
And one more (this is the last one, I promise!), this is how I went out:
Clows actually remind me, that even I fail. (I fail quite often actually, I just don't share it here :P)
But anyway, I was going through Christina Aguilara's photos to find look to recreate, and bumped into this:
Here's the disaster look I made:
Finally my yesterday's look with Inglot's Pure Pigment #84:
And here's full look plus my new "middle-aged housewife" (thanks my ex-husband) wig:
And have to show you my today's nails:
And what it comes to Inglot:
- I'm afraid Inglot isn't available in any online shop (correct me if I'm wrong)
- I think pricing was quite good, the 5 shadow palette costs 28 euros (~$35), pigments 14 euros (~$17), gel liners 12 euros (~$14,5) etc
- So far I've liked the shadows, exept that they have a quite a lot of fall out. Pigmention is good.
- Pure Pigment is great quality
- Liner didn't stay on my waterline for the whole day :/ It's super as a base though!