My twitter followers may already know that I made another Gaga look today, this time from Pokerface video.
I was actually inspired by my Gosh effect powders, I haven't used them in a long time, and I decided to use them.
And I have to admit that I still love them. They are the next best loose eyeshadows after MAC pigments. And Ben Nye is good too.
But anyway, here's my Gosh Pokerface look:
Here's a pic with a bit of manipulation, so it'll look the same as in the video ( skin blurred, color changed, mic added, as well as the screw to the cheek thing):
And of course, here's Gaga:
- Gosh Love that Green Mint eyeshadow stick(lid)
- Gosh Love that Ivory eyeshadow stick (highlight)
- Gosh Paradise effect powder
- Gosh Sea Me effect powder = all mixed together to get the right shade (lid, crease)
- Gosh Steel effect powder
- Gosh Angel effect powder (highlight)
- Gosh Holographic Silver effect powder (crease, outer corner)
- Gosh Black Ink eye pencil (lower lashline)
- MAC Blacktrack fluidline (upper lashline, waterline)
- Gosh Wonder Volume mascara
- MAC #34 false lashes
- NYX Terra Cotta Blush
- MAC Sandy B + Gosh Darling on the lips
(You can see the Holographic Silver glitter in here quite well)
But anyway, I was actually quite happy with this.
PS. The cheek metal thing is actually made from household aluminium foil :D