Oct 24, 2009

ISO: Personal Muse

I've lost my inspiration.

Hopefully it's not permanent.

Anyway, I came to share my LOTD:

MAC Painterly p/p
MAC Vanilla pigm.
MAC Dark Soul pigm.
Mschic 888 glitter
Wetn'tWild Megaliner
MF FLE mascara

That's all this time.



  1. You may have lost your inspiration but this is awesome anyway!

  2. this is actually one of my favorite looks

  3. I think it's amazing!

    So, if you've lost your inspiration, here's some i hope: i've seen white eyeliner on the catwalk many times now. So i was wondering if you can do something with that? Suggestions of which brand has a nice one, and maybe an ordinary daytime look with it, and some extravagant stuff? Would be sooooooo nice of you if you would do this!

    Btw I so LOVE your blog! I visit it even before i go to specktra.net and mug forum! Youre awesome!!!

    Gr. Angelique

  4. OMG...I am right there with you! For the life of me, I can't find where my inspiration went! You are doing better than me tho, I have been wearing the same LOTD for 3 weeks!!! Argh...I hate getting stumped like this!

    Good luck finding your inspiration while I look for mine as well! LOL!

  5. I copied one of yor pictures to my blog :) But I linked to your blog too. Hope it dosent matter :) The picture gave me Halloween makeup inspiration! :)