Oct 6, 2010

Happy Venomous Villain family reunion

Today was a day of joy.

I got my Venomous babies home!

There is:
Her Alter Image eyeshadow, Sweet Joy eyeshadow, She Who Dares Mineralize Eyeshadow Duo, My Dark Magic Mineralize Eyeshadow Duo, Her Own Devices beuty powder, Mean & Green Nail Lacquer, Bad Fairy Nail Lacquer, Formidable! Nail Lacquer, Slick Black greasepaint stick, Wrong Spell lipglass, Resort Life lipgelée and Sinister lipstick

I also got some MAC Pro Longwear:
Pro Longwear consealer, lipsticks Till Tomorrow, Love Forever!, Goes and Goes and Extended Play

I'll post reviews and swatches later :)

 And my new love:


I did a testrun with this baby, and I have to say that I'm SO impressed! My lashes have never looked better! This is TOTALLY worth all the hype!


Then few pics of the awesome feathered mask I bought from flea market, as well as the new wig I got:




And last but not least, my few NOTD:

Eyeko Vampira + IsaDora yellow graffiti
Models Own Purple Passion + IsaDora pink graffiti

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I love my Shu curler, it's the only one I've ever used that doesn't pull out my little lashes. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'm totally wanting that lash curler. :) It sounds incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely ! I want that Venomous Villain collection :-D , not the entire collection , but i like the mineral shadows and nailpolishes .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Looks with masks always remind me works from Victoria Frances.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow.... tutorial on those nails~!
    Maricela
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ... vividfusion.blogspot.com ....Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous pictures....I want that wig! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I luv the mask! My daughter wants to be that for halloween..i got her a mask at walmart...lol but urs is just awesome! im gonna show her your pic

    ReplyDelete
  8. FFS learn to spell it correctly, it's concealer not consealer.

    Ok that is all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Anonymous: get a life, this kind of behaviour is so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I see now that I hadn't even commented on the article: All is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Anonymous, FFS Check your corrections. "It's _a_ concealer, not _a_ consealer". Biting right back at you.

    @ Jangsara And those are too lovely, I'd like to get them but they are propably sold out by the time I get my paycheck :/ Hope you're doing swatches on them as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i already saw the mask and it gorgeous :)

    Im so jealous of the mac eyeshadows! I decided not to get them, because i have more than enough, but they -are- gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wou, that curler sounds interesting. Could you make a post with pictures of the curler, Shu vs. normal curler? :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mistä tilasit tuon ripsientaivuttimen? Olen yrittänyt kurkkia nettikauppaa, josta voisi tilata Suomeen, mutta ei ole vielä tullut eteen. =)

    ReplyDelete