Nov 7, 2009

Satsumas for everyone!

My stomache has been hurting like hell today, so I really didn't do a LOTD 'cos I didn't go out at all.

Instead of LOTD I managed to do yet another Urban Decay Ammo palette look:

MAC Painterly p/p
UD Oil Slick e/s (lid and crease)
UD Shattered e/s ( over Oil Slick)
UD Polyester Bride (highlight)
MAC Blacktrack fluidline
MF FLE mascara
Grimas Theatrical false lashes

Then I made something wilder, fantasy look with Pure Luxe OMG and Metallic:


I guess that's it this time, I go back to rest.

I totally forgot to put pic of my NOTD:

Is there anything you would like to know/ read/ see/ see reviewed/ see swatched?
I know I'm really lousy at responding my comments, so I could try and make a post of your questions etc :/


  1. Hope you feel better?!
    OMG seems to be really gorgeous, can't wait to receive my order!
    Could you make a tuto photo of the red one?

  2. aivan mahatava paikka!! ihanat meikatut silmät. anteeks että suomi ei ole niin hyvä mutta tänne tulen takaisin ja tietysti laitan sinut mun bookmark-listalle. :)

  3. Oh I like how you did the liner in this one : I am attending a party for christmas ans my dress will probably be black (I keep the colors for the eyes !) I may borrow your look !