1. Prime your lid
2. Apply black shadow (MakeupGeek Corrupt) to whole lid. Draw the "strings" of the eyepatch with black pencil.
3. Blend the black with dark brown shadow (MakeupGeek Mocha)
4. Blend the dark brown with lighter brown shadow (MakeupGeek Latte)
5. Apply light brown / nude shadow to your highlight, and blend the colors together (MakeupGeek Unexpected)
6. Apply Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy over the black shadow, then apply black glitter (MUFE glitter #10, The Body Needs Black Glitter ) all over the black.
7. Apply black liner to waterline
8. Add the scars if you want, I used Mehron 3D gel to create mine
9. Add mascara and false lashes (Kat von D false lashes from Tattoo Chronicles palette)
This is just amazing! love it! thanks for sharing!ReplyDelete
Seriously, Thank You so much for all of these, but especially this one. I am planning a costume for ConVergence Con and the eye patch issue has been pretty problematic. I want to wear really pretty makeup AND wear an eye patch. You are brilliant! Now I don't have to stumble around in 3 1/2 inch heals with my vision impaired. I can just wink for photos. ;-)ReplyDelete
I will be following your blog now. Thank you for sharing your brilliance and beauty with the world!
It is absolutelly wonderfull!ReplyDelete
Hey these photos are really awesome and expressing the meaning well what you are trying to say! I just love the above photos. I have seen these types of eye makeup at a Makeup school where I visit to learn makeup techniques!ReplyDelete
I absolutely love this! I play derby and announce for bouts when I'm not playing, and I think I will try this for the bout I'm announcing at next month. Thank you for great ideas!ReplyDelete
what do you do on the other eye then...?ReplyDelete