1. Start with primer
2. Apply green to whole lid (Manly 120 palette , #1 in pic)
3. Apply black shadow (Manly 120 palette , #3 in pic), blend upwards.)
4. Blend lighter green shadow with the black (Manly 120 palette , #2 in pic)
5. Use dirty colored green (MakeupGeek Dirty Martini) to blend the light green, and to bring more depth to the look.
6. Use pale green to make the blending smooth (MakeupGeek Fuji)
7.Apply a hint of white (Manly 120 palette , #4 in pic) under to brow
8. Line your eye with purple liner (BeautyUK Purple Haze liquid liner), also line your lower lashline with the same purple. Apply it un-evenly, like Hulk's shredded pants.
9. Use purple gel liner or pencil to line your waterline with purple (MAC Industrial Purple)
10. And finally apply false lashes (Sugarpill Angel baby false lashes)
Like with the Thor look, Hulk also had a "trial phase".
I thought the first version was too bright and not "masculine enough".
Crazy beautyfull! Loved the way you're doing the tutorials lately! Its not thaat much details, but its quicker and gets to the point! And its great that you're using de 120 eye palette too, makes me feel like i COULD do something like this! awsome!ReplyDelete
Very, very cool!ReplyDelete
I love the whole Avengers looks...you are such an artist with makeup....love the colors.ReplyDelete
Mä taidan ottaa tästä ideaa mun meikkiin kun tänään mennään katsomaan Avengers, vinkkaan kyllä että pöllin idean sulta :DReplyDelete
Nice...! it's entirely different...!ReplyDelete
This is a wonderful post. I enjoyed the information lot. I will bookmark this page. Thanks for sharing this important information.ReplyDelete
love love love the colours! very nicely done!ReplyDelete
I'm going to be Bruce Banner for halloween... and I think this makeup is just what i need to wear!! So cool! :DReplyDelete